Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Please Santa...I've been a very good girl!!

I am over at http://www.chic-critique.com/ today talking about one thing that is on my Christmas list this year. For those of you who use straightening irons, you have to go read all about this product. Even if you don't straighten your hair, please go check out my post. You know that I always love to have readers and especially love to have comments {Hint. Hint}. Have you started making your Christmas lists yet??

post signature

3 comments:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I've not only started my list, I'm a quarter done with it! wooohooo!

~melody~

Hipmomofboyz said...

I just left you comment about your flat iron,,,,,I want one,

jenniedub said...

I have a flat iron that my hair dresser ordered me so I paid just wholesale and it is the mack daddy! And it was $100 wholesale so good gosh I wonder how much they sell it for.