1) Mike's parents were our 1st overnight visitors. (will post pics later)
2) Mike's parents were our 2nd overnight visitors. (They stayed with us a few days, went to Florida for a few days and then came back to see us for a few days.) They, like my parents, LOVE retirement!!
3) We have been working hard on our house to get it organized enough to take some pics to post. Obviously, I would like it to look decent when I finally show some pics with our stuff in it.
4) I FINALLY got a new cell phone!! I had my last phone for several years, but it wouldn't hold a charge anymore. It was definitely time to put the old one to rest, and I will post a pic of my beautiful new pink one when I return from...
5) ...Texas!!! I leave in the morning, meet my sister at the Dallas airport and fly with her to Mission, TX to visit my parents. They have become "Winter Texans" since retirement and we are going to check on them to make sure that they are having lots of fun!!
6) You know that if my sister and I are together there will be lots of shopping going on!!! We will try to see if we can buy up all the good stuff in south Texas:)
7) Since it's going to be 85 degrees while we are there, we will be making a trip to South Padre Island. Not sure if I will get in a bathing suit,though, since my body is about the same color as the sand right now.
8) The best "good thing" happened today. We went to see the reproductive endocrinologist, and he has some things he wants us to do. He seemed positive and optimistic for us since our chromosome tests and my other bloodwork came back normal. I do have one blocked tube (he thinks my last miscarriage was an ectopic pregnancy), but I can still get PG with only one tube. I will be starting clomid and progesterone next month to try to prevent me from having another miscarriage, along with having tests run every few days. Very exciting!!