13 Things I Am Looking Forward To Doing With My Sister During Her Visit (in no particular order)
1) Getting facials
2) Getting massages
3) Showing her my new home
5) Taking her to my church (http://www.seacoast.org/)
6) Going to Charleston with her and my husband
7) Visiting Dena and Annie on our way to Charleston
8) Taking her to Spring Valley Country Club (where my husband works) for the children's Halloween celebration on Friday night
9) Shopping in the boutiques on Devine Street, Five Points, Forest Acres and The Vista
10) Taking her to shop on the other side of town: High Cotton, The Willows, It's Personal, Invitation Station, Carolina Pottery and The Nifty Gifty
11) Shopping at Sandhills (Ulta here we come)
12) Shopping in the Northeast: Nan's Notes, Ashley Rose, Woodleys
*Do you see a theme here with #9-12?*
13) Showing her around town- where I went to college, where I have lived, Columbia landmarks, etc.
We are going to have so much fun!! I can't wait for her to get here, and I probably won't want to let her leave!!