13 Good Things About October (took the idea from Sugar)
1) My birthday (the 7th- a dinner at The Melting Pot- my fav)
2) Gamecock football games
3) Cooler temps
4) A chance to wear some different clothes (I'm sick of my summer clothes)
5) My house being that much closer to being done
6) My Dad's birthday (the 24th)
7) My parent's anniversary (55 years on the 25th) Wow!!!
8) My sister is coming to visit me (the first time she has ever been here to visit me besides my wedding Hooray!!)
9) Maroon 5 concert with Dena and my husband on th 18th
10) My husband is in Newport, Rhode Island right now for an all-expense paid trip from Titleist (He is on staff with them and one of the largest accounts in South Carolina. He needed to get away for a few days. He works too hard:)
11) Massages and facials (I have scheduled them for both of us when my sister comes down to visit)
12) Doctor appointments (Who in the world looks forward to them you say? Me- because I have felt sooo rotten for a long time now.)
13) Hopefully taking my last training classes for Delta so I can go back to work!!!