Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Thirteen- Things That Make Me Smile

I have been tagged by Dena for a MeMe-so here are thirteen things that make me smile.
1) My husband- he makes me smile and laugh every day.
2) My family- I only wish that they all lived closer.
3) My girl dogs- they have such funny personalities.
4) The band at my church, Seacoast- they rock the house!!
5) My friends- I love them all, even if I don't get to see them often.
6) My new house- I love dreaming about all of the fun memories we will make there.
7) Seeing a new comment on my blog- The more comments the better. It makes my day!
8) Food- I love to cook AND I love to go out to eat.
9) The thought of having a child- I can't wait to be a mother.
10) Diet Coke- It is my "coffee" in the morning. I love the taste of it with crushed ice in my Tervis tumbler.
11) TV shows that I watch with my husband- We don't get to spend tons of time together, so I cherish our evenings having dinner and watching our favorite shows together.
12) The dream of starting my own business- I can't wait to be my own boss, use my creativity and provide for my family.
13) Making things pretty- whether it is decorating my house, doing something crafty, planting flowers, etc. You name it. I can't help it. I like to be crafty and use my creativity.
post signature

3 comments:

Terri said...

Another great list. I love, love getting comments too. It means that people actually care about what I'm doing!!

Dena said...

What a good way to combine!!! That is a GREAT list! Comments are the best!! I am sooo glad you joined bloggiewood!!

I LOVE YOU!

Jeffcoat House said...

That is a super list! You will make an absolute fantastic mommy!!!