Monday, August 25, 2008

Look what I'm going to be doing!!!

I have just accepted a new position as a territory manager for a home decor and accessories group of manufacturers. Below you will see some of the products that I will be selling to furniture stores, interior designers and gift and home accessories stores. I am based out of the Atlanta Gift Mart. For those who don't know what this is, it is the largest mart in the country where businesses go to buy for their stores. There are three buildings with at least 13 floors on each building filled with gifts, clothes, shoes and handbags, baby and childrens clothes, toys and gifts, jewelry, home decor, tabletop, bedding, gourmet food and holiday decorations. It is an amazing operation in the heart of downtown Atlanta. It is going to be so fun, and you can just imagine the things that I will be able to find to decorate my new house with. I promise to show you pics of my fun finds. One of the perks of this job is the samples and the generous discounts off of wholesale products. Wish me luck in my new position!!





































post signature

14 comments:

Darby said...

Ok, you have to tell us more!!! It all looks fabulous but what is it you're going to be doing??

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Garsh. I can't wait to see some of that STUFF!
How Bee-u-ti-ful!!!!!

SIS

Liza said...

That sounds really fun!! And the stuff is gorgeous!! I wish I could work with such pretty stuff all the time :)

Unknown said...

You call this a job?!?!
Can't wait to hear about it.

Liza said...

Thanks for your comment and for visiting my little home on the web! I have put your blog on my Google Reader so I will definitely be back. I hope you continue to visit me too!

Mari said...

Beautiful stuff! It looks like the perfect thing for you. Are you still going to be selling the other stuff too? Cause - I have a few things I want!

LeslieW. said...

CONGRATS! I hope that works out great! Looks like fun.

The Nester said...

you lucky, lucky dog. I will come and be your slave and clean the pottys just to be able to walk those halls.

The LaBouffs said...

Sounds like a dream job! Congrats!

duchess said...

Seriously, do you need an assistant in the Upstate area??
I'm available.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. Good luck!

Sara

jenniedub said...

OH WOW!!!!! My mother in law goes to the gift mart all the time. I might have to join her and come see you! :) I could decorate my house with ALLLLL of that great stuff!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Congratulations! That sounds exciting, and all of this stuff looks gorgeous! -Julia

Blogger said...

That is like a big fat candy store for me!!!

I don't know what that twirly coat rack looking thing is in the Iron Work display, but I love it :)

Can anyone go there (probably not!)? If so, I do have a couple of friends that I could visit while I was in Atlanta!!! :)

It' nice to meet you!

Bella :)