Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It is that time again...

Time to check me out at http://www.chic-critique.com/. I am posting about Sheer Cover today. If you read my recommendation and decide that you want try it, you can find Sheer Cover at Bed, Bath and Beyond. As a bonus, you can use a BB&B 20% coupon. You don't get as many products as you would if you ordered the kit online, but I have found that the things that I like the best are included in the BB&B kit like the duo concealer, the mineral powder foundation with SPF 15 and the finishing powder. It is a much cheaper way to buy it, especially if you just want to give it a try. I would definitely find a concealer brush to use with the duo concealer. To apply the mineral powder foundation, I'm a big fan of the Kabuki brush and you will want a less compact powder brush for the finishing powder. If you suffer like me from hormonally-crazed skin, give it a shot. I have been very pleased with the coverage for blemishes, blotchiness, red marks and dark circles under my eyes. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and don't forget to comment on my post at http://www.chic-critique.com/.

post signature

No comments: