Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hopefully everyone does something fun and spends the day with some family or friends. We are so lucky to have some family coming all the way from Wisconsin to visit for a few days. We don't get to see Mike's sisters and their families very often, and we love spending time with them. This pic is of the whole crew at our nephew/Godson's baptism last summer. I realized after looking through a bunch of pics that I didn't have a pic of just Kristen and her family . We'll have to take care of that this weekend!! I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about come next Tuesday. Until then........Happy 4th!!!

post signature

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy 4th to you too and enjoy your time with family!

Mari said...

Nice picture. Have a happy Fourth and enjoy the time with family!

Hipmomofboyz said...

I hope you have a wonderful 4th..,,

Dena said...

Can't wait to hear about the adventures!!!